Ciao a tutti! Hope you have had a great summer. Ours was full and really flew by. We spent some great time with friends and family and are so thankful for all the events and encounters we had with various people throughout the season. God is really working in our relationships and giving us opportunities to share the gospel and our lives with those around us. We continue to pray that He will help us to grow and nurture these relationships so that He will be known.
Since our last update Elio and his family have come back from the US. Their time there was very encouraging as they met new friends and visited old ones. They were able to share more about what God is doing in Trieste and in Italy and were inspired by the different churches they were able to visit.
Robert and Ambra have an official date. They are getting married next June! Since they have asked me to marry them, we are praying that God would allow us to have gone and come back from Nicaragua by that time. We are still waiting to be matched with a child.
This month you can pray for:
- We are leading a study on relationships in our community group (Gruppo Carso). We will be touching on various aspects of relationships including marriage. Please pray that God would lead us as we prepare this study. We desire for it to help us grow in our understanding of how God wants a relationship with us and how He wants us to have a relationship with others. Montse, Vale and family have already come once and we are praying that nothing would hinder them from continuing to come.
- Wisdom in deciding how to prioritize which areas of ministry to concentrate on and when. School, sports, friendships, teammates, church family, conferences, gifts and passions, evangelistic events are some of the areas where there is much opportunity for us to pour ourselves into relationships. We need God to show us how best to do it.
- Together with our church we are trying to organise a summer camp for the kids. This opportunity came from the school paint project. There a lots of things to discuss and put together. We are waiting for more details from the school. Pray for direction, easy decisions and that communications could flow easily and not get delayed.
- Since the tea party last spring our neighbors have been opening up and desiring more community. One couple in particular has shown interest. They constantly ask questions about what we believe. We've invited them to our Gruppo Carso, but they haven't come yet. Please pray that they would come.
- My mother, Graziella, is not doing well emotionally and psychologically. It is a heavy burden for me, because she is alone. She lives 20 minutes away, but we are thinking that she needs to be closer to us. We are praying that she will be able to rent the townhouse next door. It will take a miracle for it all to work out. We are asking God to guide us and help us to know if this is the best thing for her and for us.
- Please continue to pray for us as we wait in this adoption process. We are hoping that our paperwork is in the right hands and that they are matching us up with the child God desires us to have as we speak.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP IN PRAYER AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT!
CHOOSE ONE OPTION BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT US FINANCIALLY!
- DOWNLOAD OUR SUPPORT SLIP HERE (instructions on the document)
- SEND A FINANCIAL GIFT ONLINE HERE (after you click on the link enter: Andrea Dorigo & McKenzie Constantino, Account # 112071)
- SIGN UP FOR THE AUTOMATIC GIVING PLAN to begin an Electronic Fund Transfer through your bank.